Send me an email when this page has been updated
Why did I cry? Not because I was sad or scared. I cried because I was happy. Blessed. I felt content and thankful. Grateful for the tough times I survived. Appreciative for having amazing people in my life. Excited for what’s to come. The tears flowed as my smile widened. I’ll never forget that moment.
Last week, I asked several of my 30-something/40-something friends if they had any advice for me. Here’s what they offered:
1) Live all of your dreams.
2) Have dinner with your real friends – often.
3) Be true to yourself.
4) Don’t concern yourself with what people think of you or your decisions. Do you.
5) Never compare yourself to others. Have your own path.
6) Don’t be afraid. Even if you fail.
7) Try new things. And travel.
8) Be aggressive!
9) Be the potential. It’s no longer about who/what you’re “going” to be. It’s about being that person right now.
10) Keep your 40+ and retirement in mind. Save, save, save!
Any more feedback/advice from my 30+ friends? Please feel free to share! xoxo.